Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
exam after 9 days - banchi

Exam on march 28.

Idid online NBME 18 self paced 222
NBME 16 timed 0nly 206

I dont know. I can not postpone my exam. Every day I am reading FA and UW only answers. 2 days before exam i will do Form 15.

I am very nervous. I think I forget everything...

I need moral support
Hey Banchi

I didn't take my exam yet. I am not experienced. But reading all the posts on this thread made me motivated at time and gave me support. So I am going to share some words of support to you. If you really really can't postpone your exam, then just keep working on your weak areas, never give up. Keep reading. You didn't forget anything. It is all in your mind. Once you read the questions you will recall a lot of things . Our brain is amazing and it can do incredible thing. You have done your best. Just keep fighting till the very last minute. Keep fighting.

Good luck
Banchi
It's hard but try to keep calm. If your mind is not free you can not concentrate on the stuff you're reading, you'll be thinking about other topics that you might have forgotten already or anything else. Try to CUT that out.
Focus on the things that you are reading.
Your brain will retain some of the info. If you find something difficult to remember repeat it in the morning of the next day.
I also can not postpone so I am super nervous but I am focusing and forgetting everything else around me.
GL and push yourself
Banchi we are in this together.
don't feel bad you already scored 222, keep motivated, only from here up. i feel the asme way sometimes like i cant remember ANYTHING lol
but i wanted to ask you why nbme 15? so close to your exam, its kinda old.... haven't you do nbme 17? its a little newer and maybe more directed to the real exam.
also i recommend you to pay the 25 dollars for UW biostat!!! like 5-10 questions are being really similar from there!!

Thank you everybody.

I will do NBME 17 and also UW biostat.

I am afraid form 16score was only 106.

As I actual Exam score is a little bit lower then NBME score
banchi.....
every single person in this forum thinks and feels the same way at som epoint in their life.....but u didnt forget evrythng!!! u must have forgot a few points in some systems which must have reflected in your scores.....so keep working on ur weak areas...its of no use reading what u already know....
and no one can really predict nbmes and their actual scores....i mean yea i agree they kinda talk about your performance and all but dude people actually have said that uwsa is overpredictive and now i have seen many ppl scoring somewhere around their uwsa and not their nbmes.......so if u utilize these few days and stay calm during the exam, u will excel. just have faith in you.... its easy to see where you are failing at but try to look on the kind of improvement you have made so far.....if u can back then, you can now.....just leave all your negative thoughts aside and focus on these few days, you will do well dont worry Smile
take care
@banchi thank you for sharing your progress with me. that makes me feel more confident that i might be able to score >220 on nbme 18!

would you mind communicating with me in an other way to share your progress and experience with the exam the 28? i will really really really so much appreciate it.
Don't ever do nbme on self paced. U should always do it in timed mode. ALWAYS
Don't stress urself brother, just believe in urself. If your gut feelings tells u that u re not ready, don't go. Just postpone the exam and make sure u revise all ur UW notes. It makes no sense writing all that notes and not revising it intensively. God Bless
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »