Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back from 2nd day - dianabol
Hi guys finished 2nd part today ... was better than my first day ... having floor experience as an IM resident helped ... the exam is long and require endurence and concentration .. mcqs were faire mostly .. some were tricky ... ccs were fun .. all cases closed early ... finished 20 min cases in 10 min ... 10 min cases on time for most of them .. ahead of time for some .. didnt finish the first 2 though ... I believe that what it took me to get focused ... did USMLEworld 3 times ... ccs 2 times... premium review vids once with taking notes ... also audio for ob gyn surgery ethics ... they were very helpful i must admit .
Just wanna pass as am completing residency in june and will need license asap
Will be 2 longest months of my life ... pray for me my friends
Best of luck to everyone
Well I have a concern though ... for thoes cases that ended earlier than alloted time for exemple .. I was still treating a patient and the window popped up asking me if I had more orders to put in and if I wanted to cancel some of them ... I was confused as i did not finish taking care of the patient so I did not cancel orders like anyibiotics ... iv fluids and other important tests .. I just added some counceling according to patients condition ... can anyone tells me if am gonna be losing point ? Its bot like patient is ready for discharge and they asked me to cancel orders which i wid have done like iv fluids and other inpatient treatments .... do u get my point ? Most my cases ended before alloted time ... am not sure if i shud have cancelled orders even though patient was still being treated in the hospital wgen the thank you popped up

Please need ur inputs
I think the most important thing is the pop-up during CCS that says "Patient is feeling better" etc it usually means you're doing something correct.

At this point you should relax and enjoy the fact that you finished the exam.
@dianabol
the screen shoud not pop up to cancel or write final order in most cases.
as long as you were doing interval history and making sure pt is doing fine.
But I think you did great and need to relax. Good luck
Thanks for input my frinds ... yes right after interval history mentioning patient is doing better the cases ended ... 11/13 cases ended before alloted time 2 were my first cases so I couldnt finish them and did not write the final diagnostic for one of them ... 20 min cases closed between 8 to 12 min . For 10 min cases they closed in around 8 min .. I just want to pass as am on j1 and need step 3 in order to apply for the License

Pray for me guys
Thanks alot
Please lemme know if I can be for any help
Best of luck for your result.
How would you relate the real exam with uworld.
Do you think worth to revise uworld step 2 ck questions as well or MTB 3.
And what's difference between step 2 ck questions format and step 3 questions.
Much appreciated
Best of luck
best of luck and thanks for sharing your experience!
pls can you share your uworld overall score? if its 60% mixed timed would it be enough to pass?
pls Im very worried,
and also if you did UWSA,
thanks,
Congrats on finishing. Please keep us posted when you get your results.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »