Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank You Forum , You ar the best !! - holyspirit75
I started my USMLE journey in 2011 and went through Roller coaster ride , but at end of the tunnel there is light, By Grace of Lord Almighty. This forum has immensely helped me to connect with good souls , who helped me to achieve what I am today , My only advise to those who are in the journey is strive towards your passion , but love yourself and make yourself feel happy, because present is the only moment which you can control, Match process in uncontrolled ,so faith, trust and Hope are the three things which will keep you going . Wish you all the great success, I have to give back, what I gained from this forum , So If you have any Q,s ask in the forum , we will have open discussions , so that many will benefit .Thank You all
Hi Holyspirit75, Congratulations on matching.can you please share your credentials and which speciality you matched? Thank you
Hi Goalmle ,230+/ 260+/218 in IM , 3 IVs , no visa needed , graduation > 15 yrs u may think my scores are good enough to match , No , even with reasonably good scores it took me years to match , that's what I m telling follow your dream and passion but don't neglect yourself , live your present With trust in Almighty, if it's meant for you it will happen , good luck to you
Hi Holyspirit75,

Thanks for sharing your credentials.Can you please email me at medi5rt, I need guidance on few things. Thank you again.
#holyspirit

Hey there, congrats on matching. Can you please email me on abo_saker2003 because I need to ask you a few Qs. Many thanks in advance.
Congrats Holyspirit75,

Please share your USCE and Cl experience in home country.
Did you focus on community programs?
Did you match where you observed?

I too graduated long time back.

Thanks.
Thank you all . I prefer open discussions in forum so that many will benefit , I had clinical experience in home country but it was in surgical speciality . Regarding USCE , only working in clinics , No observer ships in hospitals , regarding research part time volunteer in Clinical Research in 2 univ Hospitals , No papers / publications , focussed on IM , community Hospitals , everyone has different strategies for their success , just do what works for you . I wish everyone who starts this journey shud eventually complete it successfully !!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »