Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can I pass -
majid

I took my csa few days back in atlanta.Cases were easy and time is adequate in 3 cases I forgot three things like In one of my cases on leg wekness I forget to check power in that leg however I did reflexes and sensations .In a patient of headache I forgot to do neuro exam .In intetinal obstruction I forgot to tell patient about rectal examination .What do yopu think are my chances of passing Rest of the stuff idid nicely in every patient I did knock the door washed my hands introduced myslf to the patient while doing exam I talked to the patient And in between I asked patient If he is comfortable .I also discussed the possibilities wiyh patient and also told him what the tests are and what I want to see in them .In the end I told every patirnt if they have any question and concerns .I did thank them for being cooperative .My patint notes are good any body can read them
Dj

Majid,
You did fine. Dont worry yourself with retrospective analysis. The majority make blunders especially in the first two cases and things run smoothly after that.
Just wait for your result. Pray and keep your fingers crossed.
Good luck
Dj
majid

hi Dj can you tell me if you did such mistakes in your exam
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »