Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jourmey to usmle - usmle.sucks
@Jamie @arpita
Good luck :-)
Thanks a lot @usmle.sucks, wish you the very best life has to offer
Thank you for posting this post. You are a wonderful person.
I failed CS and Step 1 , was on antidepressants and clinical depression for a year due to this and am now trying to study again. I am an old IMG now. I don't know what will happen but if I leave usmle I feel that I cannot show my face to the world. All my classmates, juniors and even cousins are in residency already and some have even completed residency. When I look at them I feel so depressed. I do not want to feel like a loser. So, I am going to go back to studying. I don't want to go back to my home country. I was not happy there. I want to stay in the US. You seem to have found happiness in home residency but I don't know if there is any solution for me .
Hi usmle.sucks, could you plz share uworld lid in info, irfanaroosha . May god bless you and keep you happy in all circumstances.
@ drstem

Hi

I know how does one feel after failing exams, but no need to feel bad about it brother,(and I AM SERIOUS) or think what the others will say , please, because no one is going to come to your rescue, or nobody studied for you ,and nobody know how hard you had worked .....People just see weakness or try to find out weakness in us and talk behind us...... so please stop thinking about others/ World . ONLY YOU HAVE TO THINK ABOUT YOUR PARENTS ,because they are the one who truly love us ,they were with you/me all our life and has taken so much of pain and given SO MUCH OF SACRIFICE and given us every thing what ever we have today. ...... So Please stop thinking of others and feel good about it what ever you have .......every one is not same...We are human not machine ..... .... so many people have failed in there life and have achieved success by learning from there failure and so do not get depress or loose heart or loose energy by your failure ....you can achieve success that is for sure.

You have to decide what makes you happy......only you can decide ......please do not make an ego issue out of it , that your friend , classmate or juniors have done ....so you HAVE to do it.....no.....Everybody is different and every one capacity is different ......so it is not fair for any one else to say or judge you or me that he has done it or she has done it ,so you HAVE to do it, NO ...BIG NO.........Only thing we can do is work hard as much as we can and leave the rest on GOD , thats it .No competition from any one else but from only from self , yes we can take inspiration from others.

Other side ........If you want to be doctor and living in USA is not your priority you can give PLAB ( UK ) exam , and finding a job is much easier there and you can be a doctor .....Work as a doctor and enjoy your life .....at least you will be doing what you always wanted to do...... Live for yourself and not for others , do what ever makes you happy and stop thinking of others ....and one more thing always be good to others and help other who ever they are doesn't matter.
God bless you and bring peace in you and always keep you healthy.

Good luck bro.
Well said @acyclovir55 Smile
My emsil address is
usmlestep.2017

If any depressio or mood swings
And no ome to tslk to or regarding any study material
I am always there
Stay happy
Stay stressfree and study great
All the best everyone
Thankyou so much 4 the emails
Keel texting me