Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nbme 18 experience - alina972
Does anyone else think that nbme 18 is much much less unreasonable than 16? And I took 18 after 8 hour shift and felt really tired towards the end. But still, I didn't hate the experience as much as I hated it with 16.

P.S. I apologize to several forum members whose emails I haven't replied to in the last couple days. I was super busy at work. But thankfully they allowed me to take 1-1.5 months off of work so I will get back to you ASAP and update you on what I am up to during my last few weeks and try to answer questions whenever I can!
Hi Alina, I haven´t taken nbme 18 yet, im planning to take it on monday, a days before the real deal.
I can say Nbme 16 was tricky, did you take nbme 17? because I took it and was really doable and I scored 20 points more in comparison with 17 and I really don´t know how to react to it.
@img1990, no, I haven't taken 17 yet. Will take it closer to the exam. I really have no idea about 17, I was just really curious about 18 since it is the last one. True, it contains quite a bit of clinical questions but most are doable, imo. But 16 had some impossible anatomy questions!

GL with 18 on Monday!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »