• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Serious study partner (eastern time zone) needed - mlegogetter
CS Exam: Feb 1st week
Phone number: 2167021555
thx,
divya
my skype medobagoja1
Ill add you on skype let me know if you have free time tonight
Yes, houstoncstutor and houstoncsprep tutor is a liar and conartist I also took private training class AT THE PARK INN HOTEL I WAS TRICKED by this crook, uses multiple user ids to offer tutoring crap to students that dont really need it
last user id he is using is houston-cstutor or houstoncsprep he is a fake conartist scammer tutor that makes a living ripping off students in the Park inn he is a total liar and had stole over $400 dollars from me without even showing up to my room, he gave first session free to sucker you in, then he will charge you a good deal then never show up for services, he is also a accented IMG with multiple USMLE failures on multiple attempts thats why he is doing this
Please stay away from tutors that try to teach off other peoples notes or other sources they will offer you free first time then rob you blndlLY AFTER
Hi Divya
I have my exam in first week of feb as well
Would you like to skype? Iam in eastern zone
Please let me know

Dr Preeti
I also failed my USMLE step 2 CS exam with USMLE tutors w/ both online and live sessions, it was definitely not helpful or effective we only covered a small amount, and what the tutor was teaching was outdated, I definitely do not recommend using a tutor that doesnt reveal their true identity
I strongly recommend that you ask for a valid ID and you must photocopy it so that if you fail you know who is responsible for scamming you. these online tutors are a bunch of crooks and most of them have failed and are not able to get into residency, i have a strong suspicion that they are failing people intentionally so that they can have a better chance of getting a residency position
please avoid all tutors and ask for a LEGAL form of ID before paying any money
i was scammed online and I dont want anyone else to be scammed by this
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »