Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Angel that helped me. thank you - damsel123
I am a mother of two, old graduate just starting to study again. I had literally no money, the way uworld charges these days, but still wanted to study uworld and biostats review. and this angel, girl or guy, i dont know, hellodopamine, helped me. they gave me access to uworld materials, biostats and videos and even uw self assessment exams, for almost no money. i can be part of the uworld discussion now Smile
please,if u are in a similar situation and cant afford expensive stuff, email this person. he/she is very helpful.

Im hoping for the best. Pray for me everyone...
Haha....and when you email him he will ask for $50. Go get the materials for free on the Usmle Step 3 study group on FB and ask around. You just have to ask around. In the files section of the study group is all of the materials for free.

Forget all these people trying to make some quick $$$ on items that everyone already has.
Damsel123,

what is your email address

thanks
This is hellodopamine and adsy. Very weird post
tklerts - 01/24/18 03:49

Haha....and when you email him he will ask for $50. Go get the materials for free on the Usmle Step 3 study group on FB and ask around. You just have to ask around. In the files section of the study group is all of the materials for free.

Forget all these people trying to make some quick $$$ on items that everyone already has.

You’re Right
@prayverywell

my email is catdennings
i asked around . for 4 days. no one had biostats videos or review questions. no on had entire qbank of uworld.

please dont listen to spammers like tklerts or 2pac. these are th people who dont want you to succeed in life. they will hold of study materials from you.those kind of people

im happy hellodopamine helped me. even if i had to pay. no one in this world helps.. and no one has time. i just shared my experience. and i am thankful

please be aware of trolls and spammer
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »