Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anxiety after the test - psych1000000
I took step 3 today. I keep obsessing over questions I answered wrong. Not feeling good about how I did.
Uwsa 2 weeks before test was 204. I am happier with how I did on CCS than MCQ
I don't know if. Can sleep before results are out.
Why worry, its not going to change anything, trust God and keep praying, keep calm
Thanks mate. You are right. I am guessing it is natural to ruminate about someone's mistake for a day or too. It is easier to remember wrong answers and not the answers I got right. Hoping for the best .
Almost everybody scores 10-20 points higher on the real exam than on the UWSA. It is known.
in the same boat here

day 1 mcqs really tough (made a lot of dumb mistakes), day 2 was much better (most questions I look up am getting right with a few wrong here and there)

CCS was really good tho and thats what I hear from everyone is needed to pass this test

good luck bro, nothing we can do now, just hope it works out!
Other than ethics, biostats, step 1 level material what other material does Day 1 test? Uworld Step 3 is good prep for clinical questions on Day 1?

How about patient safety?
Uworld is more prep for day 2 than day 1 but obviously still a major part. Honestly speaking I had two sequential questions on day two that were ripped straight from uworld lol.

For day one, I think even if I had an extra month it would not prepare me for the weird questions they asked. I had quite a few random questions about drug acts and what authority should I report this incident to etc.

For day one I would probably have studied harder for biostats meaning uworld isn’t enough. There were some concepts tested that were harder than uworld like I mean it’s fairly easy to get at what a question is asking in be bank but on the real deal some of the drug ad and abstracts were more complicated from my perspective.
And of course ethics is much much much harder on the real deal, i heard conrads book is good by i didn’t read it
@stinkslikefish, that is good news. I did notice that most people score higher on uwsa. I am happy just to pass!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »