Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need CK help from people who are done with exam - step2cknovember2018
so I took UWSA 1 today and got 230. I was hoping to do much better because from the people i know who did well in CK their UWSA 1 score was in 240s and 250s (not UWSA 2).

Also, a couple people I know who got the same assessment score on UWSA 1 like me ended up failing the exam. So im freaking out now because my exam is in 5 weeks and I have yet to take UWSA 2.

People who have passed CK, please guide me how I should improve my score? I have a low Step 1 score so I really need to redeem myself by getting a high score on CK.

Please help! I know y'all are busy with interviews/match season and have your own worries going on but I would highly appreciate it if I could get some guidance about what I should be doing in the next 5 weeks.

Should I review UWORLD one more time (i did it twice or maybe two and a half times already) or should i switch to AMBOSS?

Also, should I do Onlinemeded for my weak areas?

Please help! God bless you all!
It will change from person to person, some may do good in the practice exams and in the real exam they may not be doing good.
If you are ready for the exam take the exam, dont take the exam unless you feel confident that you can take the exam.
Try to prepare first the blocks which you feel week.
Uworld just about to start
UWSA #1 211

Uworld 1/3 done
NBME 6

Uworld 1/2 done
NBME 7

Uworld almost done
NBME 8

Uworld done
UWSA #2

I postponed my exam by 18 days. Went over Uworld again. I had no self assessments left. 2 days prior I did the free 120 questions
85%

I took the exam. I scored 235. Not great. But this is my journey. Hope it helps.
https://www.usmleforum.com/
Thank you very much for the advice and support guys!
Hi,

I am not sure there is one best way to improve scores. Questions are needed to solidify concepts but knowing the material well will help score well on any exam. I personally liked Dr.Paul Bolin's videos on you tube. Listening to lectures through reinforcement helped me very much. All the best

I. Subject: USMLE Course-Simplify
A.Area: 1/2-CK/3
1.Particulars
a.Per se (program)
(1) Special points
(a) One "subject system," at a time (using our materials entirely)
(i)Seven (or fourteen) systems per subject
[a] 1 hour of baseline status assessment material-overview of repeating questions (usually around fifteen)
[b] 2 hours of clinically correlated-case -based- type materials
[c] 1 hour of a broader pool of facts across all subsystems (usually four or five)
[d] 30 minutes of attempting the quiz that makes up the finale set of mcqs
[e] 30 minutes for a discussion of all of the above at the prescheduled phone talk
b. Our company
(1) Special points
(a) IF YOU DO NOT PASS, YOU DO NOT PAY...
(i) $13,750, per step (escrow contracted; financing available)
[a] Created by a 'super-educated-' IVY League-educated MD
[b] Accessible on your schedule, anywhere in the US, as it is online/telephonic in delivery
[c] 24-7 accessible phone# ext 1250 (Please dictate your "full case," and contact methodology)
https://www.usmleforum.com/

Hello Dear Doctors, In this 40 minutes video, I will explain what are the best resources for getting the best possible outcome from your USMLE exams! As you all know, these exams are probably the most important exams in your life! Good Luck!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »