Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FAILED MY CS now i cant match in 2019 had 11 ints - drpaul9912

I had 11 interviews pending now i got CS fail. CSE videos is total waste of time and money I failed my cs exam got my score in december after depending totally on the csevideos and first aid the videos were not up to date to 2018 clinical practices, they were not up to date for 2018 and the nurse in the videos was making mistakes after i cross referenced everything in the videos with my attending chief of clinical sciences at my med school. I definitely do not recommend it is an awful source and will mislead you for the exam. 3 of my friends also failed their exam because of csevideos, the content is wrong and there are several mistakes in it, thats why they offer "free stuff" initially to scam you in and rob you when you fail. Whats the benefit of something thats free when you are being conditioned wrong for the exam

I am looking out for all future students please avoid the CSE video scam
agree... not even FA alone is enough.
CSEVIDEOS is the best for the step 2 cs exam
the videos are updated for 2019
the customer service is excellent, they answer the phone 24/7 even on Christmas day
I a sure my experience in the actual exam was identical to the cases in CSEVideos
happy new year to all

this dr pauls is a huge liar and probably one of those tutors
Just because you failed, you don’t have to get salty. Do you know how many people have passed using CSE videos? Just go back to the drawing board and figure out what u did wrong.
You are salty. Saying don’t use and first aid but you give no other recommendation.just take your L like a man and stop crying
Hi there,
Thank you to all the students who have supported us.

Dr paul can you please or call . a
customer service Representative will be happy to assist you. Our phone lines are
available 24/7 and we never hang up on anyone.

We just posted 2019 films a few days ago, so it is not likely you have used them.
However, we want to help you.

Please send over you user id, which subscription you joined and copy of your score
results. if you actually used our services we will be happy to extend a membership to you or
refund you.

We have not received any communications from you regarding the post you have placed.
Our students pass on the first attempt every time. Our materials are updated to
reflect the first aid 6th edition.
In addition, our materials reflect the current clinical physical exam and history
taking requirement for the Step 2 CS exam and clinical practice.

Many students globally, AMG, IMG and FMG successfully use our videos, audios and
study guides to prepare for second year clinicals ,USCE, comlex pe, OSCE and
USMLE/ECFMG Step 2 CS exam.

I hope this helps and please feel free to reach out to us anytime as we are always
happy to help.
Thank you

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »