Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need bright USMLE step 2 or step 3 pass candidates for a clinical project
Hello Docs,

I need help with a clinical project for a company based in the USA. This is a work-from home opportunity and requires intermediate level computer skills to do clinical logic and assessment building.

This project requires 2 USMLE aspirants who currently are not in any US residency or externship/observership program. This is a 3-6 month project.

We need bright USMLE step 2 or step 3 pass candidates for this clinical project. It is a paid opportunity requiring about 20-30 hours a week. Interested candidates can take this as a full-time opportunity.

Must be a physician with passed Step 2/ Step 3 in his/her own respective countries and must be available to do this project for at least 20 hours a week. 

The company can provide an experience letter at the end of the project, with references also available for the candidate who has successfully completed the project. 

You can reply to this post and provide your email and contact information here, or send as a DM.

Thank you!
Please private message me if you still need it.
(04-10-2024, 07:50 PM)natuyae Wrote: Please private message me if you still need it.

Hi Natuyae, Can you DM me or email me at:
Drksingh (at) live (dot) com
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »