Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
all old grads who didnt match last year - kamkazihuan
hi i graduated in 98,did a residency in internal medicine in home country and am currently in australiaworking as a registrar.i applied last year didnt have the step 3 score then and got 7 calls in im..this year i have 1 call although i passed the step 3 and also had a us lor..i have 2 publications as well..dont know what th hell is going on..my step 1 score is low but still dont know whats wrong..
whats the situation with others like me..my credentials 80/92/86..no usce,2 publications 1 us lor....
i am older than you, my friend, your cred are better than me. you am sure you will get more IVs in the next several weeks. as i said before, this year is very strange. all the IVs should come in next several weeks. hang in there, you will succeed like myself. gl to me and you
what is ur credentials dadememe??
thanks dadameme for ur encouragement..but these programs also take you for a ride most of the times..lots of pds lie man..last year i was offered pre match from 2 programs in new york ...they called me saying that they want to give me a prematch i said yes but they never called back...i just got so pissed man........
i am sorry to hear that. if i were you, i will fly to the program again and leave until i got the prematch documents. either i die or they offer prematch. let them to decide. LOL
to apa,

my credentials: 88/89/pass all first attempt but will take step 3 in june before residency.
as long as you mention in ur profile you want to take the step 3 ,, otherwise ,they dont really care.....and also it is important for img s who need H1 visa ....
i am an IMG but i dont need the stupid visa. this is why i am so old. it took me 10 years to get a piece of green paper. you - who needs a visa - should have less calls than me. LOL
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »