Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
passed the exam in my 2nd attemp.. thank god - ctscanmri
hello friends this was my 2nd attmpt and thank god, my family , my study partner and the forum members that i passed.

in my 1st attmpt i was in my 7th month of pregnancy could nt complete 5 cases and failed in cis
was really depressed as i got my result 4 days before my baby was born

thn after goiing thru the 1st month with my baby who was sos so demanding.. i sat to study had a great study partner, who would stay close to my house..

we studied every day for 2 hours and practiced all the u world and first aid cases atleast 3 times . we did this for a month.
and finally a wek befor the exam we gave a mock test to each other where we simulated the exam and practiced 10 cases each with pn

i guess this the result of all the hard work we put in.
guys i think this exam is manageable.
when i could do it with a month exclusively breast fed baby. i think any 1 can make it.

just need the rt strategy ..

i will be happy to ans all the qs in this link

good luck
hi, congratulations,thats really great,can u please tell me what according to u is important in CIS component? and did u pump at centre during break time?
thanks
ya i did pump and my husband would feed him...
i believe its not just 1 but many things for cis.. and u cant afford to miss on them

like ur body language , attitude, manners, being sym, addressing all the pt concerns, giving imp to the patient and his problm, offering tissues, taking permiss, summarising and also being available for later visit, draping

evrything is imp

i did few additional things like

asking the patient if i m prouncing the name correctly
rubbing my hands and saying it may stiill eb cold becoz of the weather so excuse me for that
and always saying that i have left my contact details with the nurse so dont hesitate in contacting me when u need me
Thanks a lot for the reply,i also have a small baby(2 months old),its really encouraging how u prepared with such a small baby,if u dont mind can u leave ur email?
good luck..
hey u can leave ur email i can mail u ... dont worry its manageable
its fantasticusa
thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »