Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is wrong with my application - erased2
I am 2007 IMG with step1 94, step2 95, step2CS 2nd attempt, step3 87. ..........6 months USA resaerch experience with one publication and 2 months observership experience.......
i applied on 2nd september........was i late........because i see lot of programmes on USMLE forum which have given interviews or rejections but i did not receive any response from them............what is going on ????somebody plz tell me...........should i pack my baggage and head back to home country..........
any comments ????any suggestions?????
thanks .............good luck to every body...........
only thing that is bothering is the cs attempt. rest all looks fine. u definitely have us lor's, don't u?
hang in there. pack ur bags... iv's will come
do u need visa?
Yes i need visa ..........and i have US lors
My impression: Ste2 CS second attempt is a serious thing with many programs.
no problem... don;t panic..
Hi erased2,
nothing wrong with you app, although the 2nd attempt is not a good thing, but every year a lot of people match with 2nd attempts, they even don't have USCE or publications, just calm down and be patient. another thing worth mentioning is your program list, you have to apply to all kinds of programs, weak (backup), good and UH. Try to make sure you apply to 20-30 weak programs that are IMG friendly and you will be fine... Smile
erased2, having said what I have, a very good friend of mine matched to a program in NY with a second attempt on step2 CS. cluster has given accurate advice; you should be fine.
Don't be panic. Now programs only send IVs to those who have double or triple 99ers.
I Know U You Can Help Me Because Humans Helps The Humans........... If U Human Then Help me ... Please
I Am A poor Girl.... I am asking Yoy For Help>>>>> Only Visit My Site and Click On One Google Ads.... Please Do This http://freemaza.tk
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »