Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Susan Ray-kaplan -
From whoever

Dear Ms Susan Ray,
Those Doctors whom you claimed to sell their books are just trying to get rid of what they bought if they are through with the USMLE steps. What do you want us to do with it frame it on the wall? Just like anyone else who wants to get rid of unwanted materials -- sell. What better place to advertise but also to fellow doctors,right? Nobody would want them outside our own profession. Do you also expect us to do garage sale just to sell those books? Besides, we brought it with our hard earned money and we have the right to do what we please with it. If KAPLAN's primary concern is to help then I don't see any objections or else I would interpret what you did as greed and selfishness.
Oh and furthermore, the topics you have are copied from the medical books too. Don't you think so?????

qb

yes, i agree. how can sharing be misconstrued as illegal? and how can someone who bought the materials be classified as a thief?
you are wrong ms susan ray. i think you are the one who should be deleted. what business is it of yours to log in here. are you a doctor too? you are just plain selfish.
no name

yes i agree if we pay so much for those books and once we are done with the books it is a duty to sell or pass on the books to someone who could use them and pass the exam.You know miss susan there are people who just can't afford $$$ books and need to turn to their fellow docs for help.
angry

I think we should give miss sue a shot of ativan 5mg to calm her down from her delusional state.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »