Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kaplan Review -
Ellen

I need some feedback from people who attended kaplan review courses. I'm planning to take Step 3 in December. Are they worth it? Which review courses will you recommend. I need any opinions/suggestions regarding any review course available. Thanks.
Nina

Please let me know if Kaplan review course is really worth the time and money.
Chetan Desai - dchetan

Kaplan material is really very good. Just read all material and Q-books and On-line Q-bank. Read all material atleast twice (excluding Q-bank and Q-book) for good score. I just passed my USMLE Step 3 with 85%. I didn't attend the class, but I just borrow the material from my friend. I don't know whether attending class will give you extra benefit or not? By not attending class atleast you can save your money! No matter what, buy On-line Q-bank ($129/month). It is really really good. Try to do those questions with "time limit".

e-mail me if you have any questions.

Chetan.
Raj

I have attended the class also.. and I think it is worth for your money.. there you will be able to see vedio-taped lectures.. which explains somethings better which are not there in notes.. thus you will understand the principles of medicine rather then just reading the notes.. but yeah if you already have higher scores in step-2 means more then 85 then probably you can save some money .. and just read notes and solve q bank. It all depends how much you know before but I will strongly reccommend if your step-1 & 2 scores are less then 80.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »