Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post interview communication?? - usmle245
Anyone got email from st Luke chesterfield after interview? I recieved one !! I wanted to know if its for everyone who interviewed there or for selective candidates!! P
It's really is ensuring when you recieve such emails but it also diverts your focus of next interview
Please share your experiences... if it's their tradition to send thank you emails stating they liked you and think highly of you ???
search it in the search bar down below

good luck
getting post interview letters is exciting definitely, but take it with a grain of salt. be happy, but dont let it affect how you rank programs. rank solely based on your preference for the programs and not post interview communication. and try to stay focused on upcoming interviews.
@defeatthebeast, thanks. I searched already couldn't find much specifically about communication from this program.
@sis_7108, thanks for advice. Yeah it's exciting and gives a lot of hope....I am just anxious and curious about the actual importance....as it's not the first time I am applying and had very bad experience last year with 8 interviews. We know it's hard to trust anything but it's different from program to program
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »