Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anatomy -
hutals - hutals

Anatomy chat tonight at 8pm Eastern (30 mins from time of post) at valuemd.com chat room. Come with questions or just observe.

hutals - hutals

Ooops, sorry I meant 9pm eastern. These time zones have me all mixed up Sad

vdew

sorry to miss anat chat-please inform about timing 24 hrs before so we can be aware.
hutals - hutals

Sorry about that. I usually try to post it with enough notice, but I couldn't find the time this week. I also didn't get a chance to send out an email reminder to those who signed up. It's been a rough week for me, but I'll be on top of it again from this point on.

We meet 2 times a week on Weds and Sats at 9pm eastern at valuemd.com with at least a dozen or so people participating at any given time. We all seem to learn from each other and more and more newcomers join each session. I never thought about joining an online study group before, but I'm glad I did cause its helped alot. The schedule has already been laid out for the next month. The next chat on Sat will be on Neuro and Gross Anatomy.

Since you missed the chat, you can view the transcipt available on the step 1 forum of that site. Hope this helps, but I put up a reminder before each chat.
hutals - hutals

Ok, this time I'm giving enough notice Smile

The next chat will take place on Sat at 9PM Eastern in the chat room at valuemd.com . The topic is neuro and gross anatomy so please read ahead and bring some questions for the group. If you can't make it, the transcript will be posted. Also, try to check out some of the pics and questions posted by "step1" for the upcoming chat that might help you out. Hope to chat with you soon Wink
anatomy 1

could u please tell me how to get in chat room
hutals - hutals

I'm not sure if we can post urls here, so I'll give directions. go to valuemd.com and you will see a menu bar way up top (on top of the logo). The menu options are
Home Forum Bookstore Calendar Chat.....
The calendar has the study schedule on it. But the chat room is the one you want to enter the chat. From there you select the USMLE step 1 chat room and we'll all be there at 9:00pm Eastern sharp to chat about anatomy. Hope to see you there.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »