Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My posts are 100% accurate - sarimapa
Friends, people think my recent posts are meant for ulterior motives to gain an unfair advantage in the match; but as I said before, I already graduated from the Program and am settled overseas. THe hospital is preventing some of my posts from getting loaded here as it contains the truth! As it has 400+ trainees, even if 1 in 10 is persecuted, it amounts to 40 in 3 - 4 years, which is a huge number. I dont want anyone else to undergo what some of my colleagues underwent. My communication is also partially restricted (Against my will) by the hospital, but as I'm overseas, I have escaped serious persecution. MY SOLE AIM IS THAT NO ONE SHOULD BECOME A SLAVE AND LOSE THEIR HUMAN RIGHTS TO THE HOSPITAL! The hospital is so sly that it forces its victims to release them from all applicable laws and hence the victim becomes a virtual slave and everything in his life is dictated by the hospital- job, friends, even dating and marriage. Other programs dont treat their faltering trainees this way! All I'm trying to achieve is that if applicants think carefully before applying here and choose nicer Programs, the hospital will be forced to review it's brutal policies and release some of its captives. PS- My posts from August where I tried to reveal the names of a few victims to demonstrate authenticity have been removed by the hospital from here! Good luck
Looooooser.......f.ck off!!!
How were you persecuted, was able to finish training & then escaped overseas & the hospital is preventing some of your posts from being loaded here?
You are delusional & obviously need help
To show I finished my training there, my license number (inactive)- MD quatre quatre six neuf cinq quatre; onbviously I wont have a license number if I haven't trained there!! If I write identifying details in plain English, it will get deleted.
@sarimapa : That license# (4x4x6x9x5x5) does not exist in PA's med-lic database.
*(4x4x6x9x5x4) does not exist.
I doubt you will gain any advantage in the match, with your weird postst, your are just an unmatched TROLL
Assuming that your post is correct , you just did your best and informed people.

I dont think this is the right time to say these information to the applicants who are dying for an interview not a match.

If what you are saying is right then you can take this to the legal system and make things go in the right way.
The legal system in this nation is independent .

As you see from almost all the responces that your posts are going to no where and you are just making them feel more frustrated and mad. I dont think you need more curses.

peace!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »