Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where is the group? Indi...CD..Sharkieeeeeee ?? - adrenaline2176
Cd.....if u give Jeans role to Pashna..I'll kill you...if you dont...I still have to kill you...so either way...you are dead...lol. Anyway, thanxs for the email and I'm sure u'll do really well.

I'm sorry I couldnt come to the forum for a long time...got sick over the last 3 days...did absoultely no studying.....didnt account for these kinda days when I make my timetable Sad Anyway, hope to start my final push full speed from today.

Pashna......I know u talk like gollum now...but dont worry too much...just think of all the things u r gonna do once ur exams r over....that shud keep u calm Smile Anyway...I tried looking for a name for u...with all the confusion adn commotion goin on..i think "stormy" will be the right name.

Sharkieeeeee....we can help it..we r mutants and so is ur name. But i do take offence in u trying to change colors...I mean species. When I first asked u, u said u were a vegetarian Blue shark....now how did u become a carnivorous Gr8 white shark?........I think u too became a MUTANT !!! hehehee

Indi, my man.....I try to save u from shark attacks but they dont seem to stop Smile How r things with u....hey..dont take too much time to do ur frist reading...ig u do, u'll forget the subjects u read first...so make sure u do ur first reading good...but within 2 months. Anyway...there is a new movie called "Eragon" which is gonna be relaesed soon...I think u shud watch it Smile_

good luck to y'all and happy studying.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread