Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*****scramble 2011***** - pahology11
i hope no one is planning on hiring some agency to fax stuff for u....waste of $$$....my GF participated in scramble last year...she bought a fax machine n didnt use it once...when u call programs...if ur lucky enough to have them pick up....they will take ur name..aamc ID..n ask u to send in ur ERAS application......n u wait to hear...nothing else......dont bother with the fax...if u want my advise....check out the programs that didnt match in the last few years.....check out if u meet their criteria...n if they have an open position on scramble day....send in ERAS....the program requirements that existed in the regular match season will still hold in scramble....people think that since a program hasnt matched...they are desperate for applicants.....quite to the contrary.....in the scramble programs have complete control of who they can take....they can be as choosy as they want...n in fact the scramble is rough.....in the scramble ur not only competing against those who didnt match.....but also people who couldnt participate in the match cause they didnt have certain exams scores in....but NOW THEY DO..n ull be surprised as to how many 99ers are gonna be out there......not to depress peeps...but this is the reality of the scramble.....good luck to all none the less!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread