Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sp for ck in jan/feb - ckinjan
please count me in, i am from examusmle thread, had so many breaks, & all my friends left one by one, & those who are left in there are about to be done with the exam soon too.
so this thread would be nice for me to be in , keeping myself focused & do the studies properly.

m done with MTB 2, two & half times & UW one time, cumulative score was 60,
then took nbme4 & did horrible on that. then spoke to examusmle & she recommended Kaplan, that's such a tough thing to start with. but i believe that examusmle is such a sincere friend & had already nailed the exam so well, mashAllah. so these days m studying mtb3 & once this is done, i will start Kaplan, i started studying after almost two weeks breakd, taking time to pick up.

m glad that CKINJAN took an initiative & this thread is working well. i am planned to take the exam as soon as i score above 230 in any nbme , which seems so much difficult & far. :-)

need ur support friends !!! circumstances are not that conducive , but seeing u all working hard is such a great motivation. i wish the best to all of u.

good luck & happy studying. i will post my report tomorrow morning. for now 50pages of mtb3 & that's it. plz give me ur feedback, if it's slow, coz there were times before my nbme4 when i was doing almost 100pages of mtb2 & 1 block UW. but dont know why so slow now.
lets motivate each other friends. may we be blessed & hit the exam well !!!
happy studying !!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread