Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have USMLERx - knightinblue
i checked all the links and this is the only one that still works.

PHARM-cardio.rar: http://www.sendspace.com/file/qjnrpu

thanks to knightinblue for compiling this. anyone have other working links?
Hello-

As most of us have probably found already, the links for USMLERx are not very long-lived.

If I were able to get ahold of the majority of the set, I would be happy to torrent them off of my computer- and we wouldn't have to rely on the web sites in order to successfully DL these files.

If anyone would care to repost as many of the files as they could, I will download them ASAP in order to make a quality torrent for everyone else.

cheers

dbw
bump
did ne 1 succeed in putting up a torrent .... ???
the links are not working,can you upload again

thank you
oh man all the links are dead...is there anybody out there that can help us...PLEASEEEE
Please help me..anybody out there ?

chi_noz2k
chinoz-

The links need to be made to work before I can download them and put up a torrent. I am completely willing to torrent these so that others can get them. IF YOU ARE READING THIS and happen to have USMLERX, perhaps I can induce some posting by offering a trade. If you have USMLErx and want something to trade for it, leave your email here and I will contact you.

cheers
dbw
hello,
my mail id is pharmmd2000

can you please send the links for usmlerx

thank you
at this point im willing to do anything to get these files...and contribute that back to the forum..but its so hard to find them nowadays. Even if you offer to pay...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »