Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pathology interveiw thread - happy_doctor
Congrats Path79!

I've just applied (today!!), hope i have the same luck!

Best wishes
thank you draemgirl. I wish you the best of luck.
I can't be patient any longer. So, I started to call programs and ask about my application status. New Mexico, Texas and Oklahoma bring me only one good conversation from University of Oklahoma. They haven't started to invite applicants yet and do not have any specific requirements, like graduation year or USME.
Most path programs have not even started to look at applications ,so have to be patient and wait.
congratulations on your interview invites patho79! unm is a great program from what i've read and heard!

good luck to the rest of us here who are *patiently* waiting...
Actually, the program coordinator from Oklahoma University told me that this year the interview season at their particular place will be started earlier and most likely finished before the Christmas or even the Thanksgiving day. So, my inpatience has some reasons to be.
Well, I hope all of us will get matched/prematched regardless of how many invitation we have. After all it's gonna be ONLY ONE program.
Hi pathoman
I applied to Oklahoma on 3rd sep but they have not yet downloaded my application. Can u please tell me when did u applied
thanks
this should be on the first page...
keeping it on the first page
heard some in the forum got a call by phone from university of tennesse at MEMPHIS location.
I did not apply there and am not interested in that program
The USC (South Carolina) sends a message to all applicants explaining their criteria after they download the documents!

So sweet... loved it!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »