Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to rock and roll !! - berserker
how long does uworld take for step 1 to do if u do it full time??

thks
it depends on ur speed.... i know some ppl who did it in 14 days.... i myself took around 25 days to get done with it
that is rapid especially as questions so lengthy!
your exam is on aug 7, what do u plan to do in this last week? will you revise all or do u have a plan of some selective revision? pls share the plan. thx.
@google911.... wait till u see step 2 questions......... have completed this one in about 28 days

@stage 1 - i made notes of kaplan , just of the things which i am likely to forget, am going to revise all those notes , read up all highlighted parts of uworld, mtb2/3-highlighted parts , usmle step 2 secrets - in the next 3-4 days , then i'll give uwsat..... thts the plan till now
ppl on the step 1 forum are finding qbank tough ++ so i hate to think when uworld comes along what they think!
besrserker, I did MTB3 OBGYN after UW OBGYN, and I think MTB3( I have 2012 one) covers good amount of info. What do you think?
@drmary - ya, it does, i have done it before doing uworld..... it has a great concise, to the point coverage of almost all topics of obgyn... wen are u thinking of taking the exam ??
August 21 th, dont feel ready thoughSad(
hahaha.....exams , esp usmle is one exam , u never really feel u are ready for it !!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »