Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DoctaM3's Step 3 Prep & Strategy - doctam3
Doctam3,
Do you recommend doing the UWorld questions mixed and timed or did you do the questions system wise?
Thanks.
Thanks DoctaM3's.....I truly appreciate!

As You have said earlier that you worked backwards in mcqs, I also did that but only when the blocks were about to finish. So is it a good idea to make it the usual way of approach for all mcqs, in your opinion?

Is knowmedge, (kindle edition) useful for step 3?

Also please please can you e mail me the premier review notes?

My e mail is harmony1110

Once again thank you much!
For DoctaM3's

Correction for above post.

About knowmedge , I dont know which is the right one to get.
positive.. read my actual post.. its all written in there

step3tf... working backwards worked for me.. it may or may not for you .. try it and see what works best..
- knowmedge has been useful for most on this forum..although when i prepped it wasnt available so never used it.. although i checked out their sample.. and its pretty great.
- im away from my computer at the moment so can't email.. but i emailed a forum member on here the PR notes.. his post should still be on the front page.. look for user name ''frazzled''
Thanks a lot DoctaM'3.
DoctaM3,
Do you think there is much difference between the 2009 Premier Review Notes and the current 2014 Premier Notes?

Thanks for your help.
i dont have the 2014 version so i cant compare.. if you have it, forward it to me and ill take a look at them
I don't have them. I was just wondering..
DoctamM3,

Did you find the Premier Notes pretty useful for the real exam?
Do you think that the Premier Notes along with MTB3 are sufficient theory wise? (with of course lots of practice questions)

Thanks.
yes and yes
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »