Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I did not match, please advise. - iceman100

About Us

We have 83,000 searches as of today. You may access all of this information, immediately, and see for yourself, what we have to offer, by simply viewing the top search result for the Key Worded- sentence below:

IMG Passed the USMLE and got IM Residency

ddd
thnx as well
thanks!
ssss
ddd

I was in your boat several years back with several failures and no USCE and no hope!...here I am now in 4th yr (chief rez) IM...

just email me direct ( ; put "residency advice needed" into the subject header)

for more tips including step 3 for upgrade (i've got some good tutoring sources to get you there) and --basically that you have to fit into the system as it stands now--e.g., get USCE, and make contacts and fill out beautiful ERAS Cvs and personal statements..GL for the next match--YOU CAN DO IT-i..e, I DID!
ddd
Do not sweat it...Sad!)--RE-BOOT NOW!

I was in your boat several years back with several failures and no USCE and no hope!...here I am now in 4th yr (chief rez) IM...

for more tips including step 3 for upgrade (i've got some good tutoring sources to get you there) and --basically that you have to fit into the system as it stands now--e.g., get USCE, and make contacts and fill out beautiful ERAS Cvs and personal statements..GL for the next match--YOU CAN DO IT-i..e, I DID!

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »