Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NYIT COM (NYCOM) EPP (Émigré Physician) 2015 - luckyboyofny
My question is to the applicants who have been accepted , do u guyz have any idea where are you guyz gonna stay on campus or rent a room/ apartment ..... i would appreciate if some one can guide me ...
Hi teratoma 2015, I spoke with an admission advisor over there, he said there is no housing inside the actual campus, however a lot of students share rooms and rent places which is very nearby. For an example if 3 student share a 3 bedroom apartment with ~$2000+ which ends up around $700 per person. This is just what I heard, I have no idea how convenient would that be or how to get contact over there.

Please share information if you guys have any. I am looking for sharing rooms rather than renting a whole apartment.

Thanks.
Can we exchange email for everyone looking for accommodation so we can help each other in this subject?
So in all how many students have been accepted so far. Have they sent any rejections or wait list letters to anyone yet...
please do update it
Hello accepted candidates,

Congratulations for everyone accepted. yout have to be proud of yourselves being accepted to a very competitive program. Let us share our emails so we can discuss about he next steps: my email is : dr.ahanouf
my email is teratoma296

i am willing to share room in house or where ever .... let me know if anyone is interested .....
Congratulations to all who got acceptance letters.

According to the forum about 10 candidates were accepted already and maybe plus 10 who are not in the forum. So in sum we have ~20 accepted candidates.
Approximately about 10-15 will get acceptance soon.
Does anyone know did they send (or when they will send) the remaining acceptance letters ? Maybe someone called them and can share information with us?
So far does anyone got rejection or waiting list letters?
Any information is appreciated!

Good luck to those who are still waiting!
Accepted
Accepted (27March2015)
@ chao123 and awesomegod
can you please share where do you live and interview day?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »