Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nbme forms offline - manelb
please yesican or any fella who has got it send to me. my email qdr.hormone.
thanks
Hi,

We have research positions available in different states and in different (sub)specialties which include cardiology, endocrinology, pulmonary, surgery, sleep medicine, and neurology. The states include PA, NY, IL, MI, MD and TX at this point. The majority of the positions are in universities, and some of them are in universities that are among the top 10 in the U.S. You can contact us for details.
If you're looking for a different state or (sub)specialty, we can help too. We just need you to be specific and help us understand what you™re looking for.

If interested, contact us at usresearchexp. Provide some brief info about yourself, your visa status, your USMLE scores, what (sub)specialty, which state, when you want to start and for how long.
In the subject, please mention what you™re looking for. For example: œCardiology research in New York.

WE CAN PROVIDE A LIST OF REFERENCES IF YOU WOULD LIKE.

Thank you.
i need nmbe 4 form urgent please my email akd6046
plz send it to me too..my mail;muneer_iub

yesican2010: can u send to me as well plz...thanks in advance muneer_iub

its urgent....
Can you please send me the forms at prakrati.kumar...Thanks in advance
i am selling the new videos ,qbanks and books of USMLE 2012 (kaplan,usmlerx,DIT...etc)
also Videos of FA 2012 , like falcon first aid 2012 videos , usmlerx first aid express , kaplan HY

Also i have the new dit 2012 full package ( videos,workbook,dit qs...etc)
new kaplan high yield videos 2012 , and qbank...etc

the prices are very cheap , with samples

email me : jordialba99

ask for what materials and for what step?
thank you
@yesican2010 : could u also pls sent the nbme forms with answer to me. Thanks in advance & looking forward to your reply... My email is julialin09
I will really appreciate if you can send it to rani25387..

In advance thank you..
i am selling the new videos ,qbanks and books of USMLE 2012 (kaplan,usmlerx,DIT...etc)
also Videos of FA 2012 , like falcon first aid 2012 videos , usmlerx first aid express , kaplan HY

Also i have the new dit 2012 full package ( videos,workbook,dit qs...etc)
new kaplan high yield videos 2012 , and qbank...etc

the prices are very cheap , with samples

email me : jordialba99

ask for what materials and for what step?
thank you
Hi can you guys sen me the nbme forms as well PLEASE! Thank you!

nyzfinest
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »