Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
obgyn 2011 - usmlefish
yeah chicago. i applied sept 6. does it really matter?
I need a study partner to discuss Obgyn topics. If anyone who have done obgyn residency from India or presently doing residency are also welcome as I want to study ACOG guidelines.Please reply to riya2kumari
my credentials 98/99/cs 1attempt/90.I have already completed all the steps buy want to study obgyn.It will also be helpful for interviews especially if you have done residency in India or UK they may ask subject related questions in the interview. Thanks.
Early response appreciated.
riotgrrrl: I actually asked for "selfish" reasons... I applied a bit later, I just know of a few ppl who got Iv's in the last couple of days, and I didn't get either a rej or an iv, so I was just wondering of timing is an issue with this program...
@yg. i really don't know what the secret is. the problem definitely isn't my usmle grades or my year of grad, so it could be ANY of the other reasons! Sad
well maybe they just don't take img's... don't worry! all you need is 1 good interview!
haha that's what i keep telling myself with each rejection
1st iv: St. Joseph Regional NJ
I only know it's a very small program, Mount Sinai affiliated.
Anyone know anything else?
Congrats yg1980. I don't know about st Joseph. I didn't get anything from rush. Seems like silent rejection
Anybody interviewing at Bronx-Lebanon?? if yes, when have you scheduled it?
Baystate Medical Center/Tufts University School of Medicine

A rej. of course...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »