Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My experience - duce
Kaplan covered every single thing that was on my exam... good luck mah
thanks, duce, for taking the time to write your exam experience. Now relax and enjoy! GL
thnxx duce.............
Thank you Duce.

Do they ask you the patho question like-- they give you a clinical scenario and then a list of diseases..you need to pick the name of the disease? Or are most of questions like associations or choose the best lab test or etc?

GL
hi duce! my exam is in 5 days... been doing UW and you're definitely right. it lowers you confidence ... so if ever people plan to do this qbank, he/she should do it months before the exam. i was only getting 53% in UW... got me really depressed. but duce you're right. the style of questioning is close to UW (this is my 2nd attempt)...

so duce... i should stop worrying about the questions and concentrate on FA these last few days of the exam right?

how was embryology and histology? were they tested?
Hi duce,

Thanks 4 sharing with us ur exam experience , its a real help for those who ll taking exam soon .

Good luck 4 ur score !!!!
hey duce what's B27?
Dear Duce

Thanks a million for your exam experience.

It definitely helps a lot for us who are going to take the exam sooner or later.

It is as a guide for a starter as well as for a wanderer among many paths which way to take.

Thanks again for your time.

Good luck for a great score.

excellent exam experience. One q, how was the neuro question ? seems like you did not get any...such as eye problem/pathway/lesions...etc..

doc_mishel
B-27 is HLA-B27
associated with Psoriasis, Ankylosing, IBD, and Reiter
Thanks guys for your wishes on a good score I really hope that I do well... I hope this can help you guys out to help you know what material to focus on.

ic- do USMLEWORLD and those are how the questions are put

doc_mishel- Do First this week and trust me I didn't do to well on UW either so don't worry the questions aren't that hard. Just go in there nice and confident and you are going to rock it. Oh yeah sorry B27 is HLA-B27 Reiter's
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »