Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lets be sincere.....please lets not dicourage any - latitude
i am 91/86/step2CS fail in first attempt........can anyone help in showing me some path
to waterinthesear...i have high eighties in both steps,and still have to take csa......i have 4 interviews(all university programs)....but i have 2 years usce......your comments and inputs are inflamatory and full of ignorance to say the least....you cant say candidates with lower scores should be happy with just one or two interviews...plzzzzzzzzzz show some respect toward other people....well, i did my rotations with people with double 99ers...and trust me, some of them are just horrible in the real world......i salute all those people with high scores, but that does not mean they can insult people with lower scores.......i hope u get my point.
Hello all!!!

I'm a 2005 grad from Spain. I have 84/88/pass all first attempt. I have applied to 100 programs and started applying on 10/18/06 after receiving the CS score. I have 2 months USCE at UIC, research at Yale while I was a student. 3 letters from UIC(clinical), one letter from Yale(research)....
2 publicacions (3rd and 5th position), 1 poster(second), 1 oral presentation(first)
I have 2 rejections (GWU, university of maryland), one email from univ. of massachusetts asking what kind of visa I'd be requiring (no interview) and that's it: so 0 ivs/ 2 rej.

I'm still waiting and I hope the future will bring some more ivs and happiness to all of us who are suffering with the MATCH!!!!

:-)

hopy, which city of spain?
I'm from Barcelona and you?
waterinthesea I just want to let you know that scores are not credentials they are part of credentials.....high scores does not mean more interviews or even interviews...they help your application but are not make or break for interview calls.....your personal statement...your reserach interest and experience...your aptitude...your clinical experience...your letters of recommendation.....your extracurricular interests..your volunteer work.....these are come in credentials.....having a brain does not mean that you have a heart too....be kind to others and dont discourage anyone....be helpful to others..GL for match
hey happy doctor,
this is sabertooth from pakistan. You know what??? its a strange coincidence that we have the exact same credentials up to the CS part. I have howver passed my step 3 this last may. I also have 2 calls. 2003 grad. lemme know whats your status.
you got two calls in IM? sabertooth?
17/18/pass/19 applied to 10/11 IVs

As for the character called waterinthesea, you guys are giving him identity by answering him,just ignore him.

GL
86/86/pass/76 iv 4 IM 1 FM need visa
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »