Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to judge the prep before exam - captopril
not only the scores are important but also how early from exams u scored these and how much efforts u put in between these exams and the real exam. I read somebody with nbme score 200 1 month before the exam passed it but somebody with 400 1 month before failed. Probably the first guy used that month very seriously trying to improve his weakness and the other one became confident and became lax in the prepartion.
just do the the remaining mcq's from kaplan ...review your notes from uW and other sources...and go for it....i think u r prepared!!..go for it ....keep a calm mind ! half the battle is won .!!
just do the the remaining mcq's from kaplan ...review your notes from uW and other sources...and go for it....i think u r prepared!!..go for it ....keep a calm mind ! half the battle is won .!!
Thanks guys for all the support... spins can you please send me the fishers ethic notes and questions on

Captoprill

thanks in advance....
Thanks guys for all the support... spins can you please send me the fishers ethic notes and questions on

Captoprill

thanks in advance....
I am probably the craziest guy on this forum......I have decided to read everything most people use to master this test since I failed on first take.

I hope this will help me do well on NBME..............NBME is everyhting. If I get more than 400.......I sit for the test.
I am probably the craziest guy on this forum......I have decided to read everything most people use to master this test since I failed on first take.

I hope this will help me do well on NBME..............NBME is everyhting. If I get more than 400.......I sit for the test.
failed, but i dont know the way to figure out how i did on CSS by looking at the performance profile, plz help
failed, but i dont know the way to figure out how i did on CSS by looking at the performance profile, plz help
UP
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »