Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please answer - vijjapug
agree on a/
somtimes they call this crying spells...they just show they almost dead!
though it may seem to be crying spell i think without ruling out a serious etiology u can not reassure the patients. 20 month age doesnot rule out cardiac problem but on the other hand cyanosis after that muchtime might indicate congenital anamoly with left to right shunt now developing reversal of chunt or Eisenmengers complex. So i think E would be a better pick
though it may seem to be crying spell i think without ruling out a serious etiology u can not reassure the patients. 20 month age doesnot rule out cardiac problem but on the other hand cyanosis after that muchtime might indicate congenital anamoly with left to right shunt now developing reversal of chunt or Eisenmengers complex. So i think E would be a better pick
also termdelivery does not mean the baby will not have congenital heart disease
also termdelivery does not mean the baby will not have congenital heart disease
drzx, this is typical BREATH HOLDING SPELL case, second if you suspect any CHD there must be some P/E finding, in children cyanotic diseases are so obvious and with hyperdynamic preacordium that P/E could not be normal.
drzx, this is typical BREATH HOLDING SPELL case, second if you suspect any CHD there must be some P/E finding, in children cyanotic diseases are so obvious and with hyperdynamic preacordium that P/E could not be normal.
agree with A*
agree with A*
A or E?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »