Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to humerus please - mdmajeed
hey humerus,i practiced only the usmle cd ccs cases once,4 of my pts recovered.i wd work on ur advice well and have formulated basic approach to a cases.thanks again,now smwhat confident for the ccs cases,wd try in and put more effort.
nuri, please tell me that youve done the ccs cases from usmleworld.com ! dont go to the exam without looking at them.
nuri, please tell me that youve done the ccs cases from usmleworld.com ! dont go to the exam without looking at them.
yes i did it once from uswd and first aid,well wd revise it again before exam,practicingto write orders for few difficult cases with lot of workup.hey humerus,i was planning to take exam next week coz after that wd start my ivs,but dnt get permit so far.plz tell when wd i get permit-fsmb mailed mine on 3rd nov and dnt get this so far.how long shud i wait more,fsmb people said you wait till monday and if i donot get it by then i wd have to request for the issue of new permit.
and when are you taking exam?
yes i did it once from uswd and first aid,well wd revise it again before exam,practicingto write orders for few difficult cases with lot of workup.hey humerus,i was planning to take exam next week coz after that wd start my ivs,but dnt get permit so far.plz tell when wd i get permit-fsmb mailed mine on 3rd nov and dnt get this so far.how long shud i wait more,fsmb people said you wait till monday and if i donot get it by then i wd have to request for the issue of new permit.
and when are you taking exam?
you should have recieved by this time.mine was dispatched on 1st nov. and i recieved it a week before. wait for a couple of days and then call fsmb.they will resend the permit.there are no testing spaces available in nov. in new york. i got date of 5 6 dec. GL
you should have recieved by this time.mine was dispatched on 1st nov. and i recieved it a week before. wait for a couple of days and then call fsmb.they will resend the permit.there are no testing spaces available in nov. in new york. i got date of 5 6 dec. GL
hey thanks dear,hope i get this soon.
hey thanks dear,hope i get this soon.
ask for the duplicate
mine was lost and if you dont receive in 7 days after it was mailed to you.. request the duplicate...i did so...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »