Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
luggage issues - how to manage airports - maverick_pkg
Probably we need a kaplan and USMLE world for this tooooooooooo

Common guys cheer up dont take this the other way just for Fun we are all book smart but u got to be street smart to survive
i dont understand why ppl are discouraging others to post ????

If he has a query then he must ask it. If members had a suggestion they will reply and thats it. It would be much better if we stop criticising others for there posts and restrict our selves to answering / replying ONLY.

G.L
i dont understand why ppl are discouraging others to post ????

If he has a query then he must ask it. If members had a suggestion they will reply and thats it. It would be much better if we stop criticising others for there posts and restrict our selves to answering / replying ONLY.

G.L
just go with your pant and shirt everywhere that is fine
just go with your pant and shirt everywhere that is fine
It is indeed more expensive to go to and fro from ur base in the US to each interview. I am planning on doing my interviews and then returning to my base after approx 20 days on the road. The laptop becomes a very important accessory in such circumstances (checking email, researching on the program the night before the interview and so on-remember most hotels have wi-fi connectivity these days)..The way I am thinking of doing it is getting one of those hiking backpacks and put everything but my laptop, suit and documents in it.

the laptop, suit and documents go in a smallish suitcase which I can take on board flights without having to check it in..

My plan so far
It is indeed more expensive to go to and fro from ur base in the US to each interview. I am planning on doing my interviews and then returning to my base after approx 20 days on the road. The laptop becomes a very important accessory in such circumstances (checking email, researching on the program the night before the interview and so on-remember most hotels have wi-fi connectivity these days)..The way I am thinking of doing it is getting one of those hiking backpacks and put everything but my laptop, suit and documents in it.

the laptop, suit and documents go in a smallish suitcase which I can take on board flights without having to check it in..

My plan so far
well its not that we need usmleworld or kaplan for everything susruta. its about if a group gets together and thnks and brainstorms on an issue the output is generally better. u have to keep in mind the limited experience we have travelling in US on something like an IV trail. so a thread like this would enable different opinions on a common platform which MIGHT help some people. people do learn vicariously right!!

ohmygawd, plan sounds fine. but wont u have to checkin ur hiking backpack. what happens i it gets misplaced, and by the time it arrives u have already moved on to a different city. wont that be a major problem?

just trying to get guys into some lateral thinking Smile
well its not that we need usmleworld or kaplan for everything susruta. its about if a group gets together and thnks and brainstorms on an issue the output is generally better. u have to keep in mind the limited experience we have travelling in US on something like an IV trail. so a thread like this would enable different opinions on a common platform which MIGHT help some people. people do learn vicariously right!!

ohmygawd, plan sounds fine. but wont u have to checkin ur hiking backpack. what happens i it gets misplaced, and by the time it arrives u have already moved on to a different city. wont that be a major problem?

just trying to get guys into some lateral thinking Smile
if you are going from new york to boston, i recommend you do not fly. use the china bus or greyhound. they are cheap and besides they depart and arrive in the city as opposed to the suburbs, so you also would avoid potentially a couple of taxis. good luck,
xenopus.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »