Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
prospects of work in india after - smart_doc
yes smart_doc, when I was in India I have seen and I have worked with many people who finished their fellowships from US and now are practicing in India. They themselves told me this, that you have fo get a fellowship in US, if you want to practice in India, coz that is recognized by MCI, but a residency from US is not.
'... you have to* get a fellowship.. ' I mean
'... you have to* get a fellowship.. ' I mean
thanks abcd07......i bow down to u .....a sigh of relief........thanks so much......i think we can take few more opinions from frnd here to know more ....what do u say
thanks abcd07......i bow down to u .....a sigh of relief........thanks so much......i think we can take few more opinions from frnd here to know more ....what do u say
sure smart_doc. You gotta get many replies to this post. After all, it's your post. Wink
I have been a silent observer of your interesting interactions with people here.. lol
sure smart_doc. You gotta get many replies to this post. After all, it's your post. Wink
I have been a silent observer of your interesting interactions with people here.. lol
indian docs out there........i dont want that what ever happened to uk docs happen to us......so plz post ur comments
indian docs out there........i dont want that what ever happened to uk docs happen to us......so plz post ur comments
I had some idea that we our residency is not recognised in India. But does it mean that it's the end?? What about academic positions?
This is really bad if Fellowship is must to practice in India coz I am very sure that I'll go back after I am done with residency.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »