Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any chances left now asking sincerely - nanna
I am really surprised that with decent scores and three yrs peds exp you couldnt get a single iv. Though 35 isnt a big number, you should still have gotten a decent number of ivs (5-7) if you have applied wisely.
I am really surprised that with decent scores and three yrs peds exp you couldnt get a single iv. Though 35 isnt a big number, you should still have gotten a decent number of ivs (5-7) if you have applied wisely.
lol... lasix I agree with you.
If you cant make this match, next year will be horrible with few thousand people coming from UK.
lol... lasix I agree with you.
If you cant make this match, next year will be horrible with few thousand people coming from UK.
YA FEW THOUSAND FROM UK AND
UPCOMING BATCH IN INDIA
IN INDIA EVERY1 Z PREPARING FOR USMLE U CAN IMAGINE ATLEAST 10000 WILL BE PREPARING FOR USMLE
U ADD ALL THIS AND THAN THINK
YA FEW THOUSAND FROM UK AND
UPCOMING BATCH IN INDIA
IN INDIA EVERY1 Z PREPARING FOR USMLE U CAN IMAGINE ATLEAST 10000 WILL BE PREPARING FOR USMLE
U ADD ALL THIS AND THAN THINK
WE DIDT ADD BATCHES FORM PAKISTAN,EUROPE,CHINA,PHILIPINE,AFRICA ETC ETC
WE DIDT ADD BATCHES FORM PAKISTAN,EUROPE,CHINA,PHILIPINE,AFRICA ETC ETC
UNIMAGINABLE....we can relive UK.
here its even worse..you got to wait for 1 whole year and every year you are damned more than previous year.
UNIMAGINABLE....we can relive UK.
here its even worse..you got to wait for 1 whole year and every year you are damned more than previous year.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »