Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MOA for all pharma drugs...... - adrenaline2176
adrenaline, Thanks for the reply
Planning to take it either in the last week of Dec or 1st half of Jan, depending on how my prep goes.
img2008 and adrenaline,

How are your scores in UW?
GL
not that high----varies fom 60%-75%....cant get it to remain steady.....once scored 80% and was vey happy...next test 58% Sad

vijired
I haven't yet started UW. Will try to do if I have time
When is your exam. What is ur opinion ablout UW.Is it a must?and how are you scoring?
Good Luck
img,

to be honest with you, i like kaplan Q bank much better than UW except for pathology where kaplan repeated the same qs over and over again. I like explanations better in kaplan.
Just because everybody is doing UW, i got scared and started doing it. Just did a couple of hundred only. UW Scores are aound 60-62%....constantly. If you are thorough with kaplan ...and if you have time then do UW. Otherwise...i would just ditch it.
Good luck!

Adrenaline, your scores are very impressive in UW. Keep it up.....GL!
vijired

Thanks for the reply and the info. Now I have some more info to decide whether to go for UW or not.

Good Luck both of you
img2008....isnt ur exam in 4 wks? UW is tough...but makes u try and think ur concepts and also helps u prepare for the worst. On the flip side, constantly scoring low DOES INFACT put a dent in ur confidence. Eventhough I try not to think of the scores...i get dissapointed when I dont see that 65-70%. I did nbme and the q were very simple..i dont think u r gonna get q's like that in the real exam.

overrall, start UW now...keep doin it about 2 wks before ur exam...then stop...just revise ur stuff. Taking UW after that will really dent ur confidenc eif ur scores r low.

Vijired....thanxs for the encouragement...I trying hard to avoid silly mistakes in the tests....aught between doing test and revising books. what about u? when's ur test?
Thank you very much adrenaline for the advice and encouragement.

God Bless and Wish you your dream score

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »