Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I passed step 3 too. - danille
I found swanson family practise review is a good book for step 3. It is in Q & A format, also it is interesting to read. It contains a lot of geriatrics contents.

I did UW + Qbook and Swanson, then I ran out of time. My total prep time is from Dec. 1st to Feb.23rd. I lost the entire November to the interviews (my eligibility period is from Nov.1st to March 1st).

I felt awful after the exam so I kept on solving Qs from NMS Qbook. That's a good Q source. If you can afford the time, go for it.
oh, even you passed the exam?
Sorry barath28, I didn't mean to post this here. I thought it was at step 3 forum and I was trying to reply to someone's post saying that he passed. Sorry about the confusion. No wonder I couldn't find my post over step 3 forum at first.
Can we call any program or just the one we matched at? i did mine on March 9 and 10 and I believe that in less than 2 weeks it will be released.
I will be embarrased to call the program that I matched at as there still is some chance for me to have failed (i hope not).
I felt awful after the exam.
I would appreciate your thoughts.
Any program that you applied to, who already downloaded your transcript. Go to MyERAS "Track applications", you can see when your transcript was uploaded, when and which programs downloaded it. Then go to find the program in Frieda, you will find some contact info. Sending emails are better than calling.
danille.....tons of congrats!
I told you.
Smile
BTW, I didn't call the program that I matched into. I emailed some other ones.
Congrats danille..... good luck with your residency.
I got an 88. Had to call a PC.
danille, what was your percentage score on s3 and in kaplan qbook, UW mcqs and ccs? also, what sources would u recommend for ccs?...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »