Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
REPOST: USMLErx QBank as PDF files - dbw22
dbw22

When I click on one of your links, the address bar in explorer seems to going to "http://mihd.net/h192c8 but then your file name is removed and the MiHD homepage "http://mihd.net/" comes up and no mention of "request down link". All up load info. What am I doing wrong? It mostly seems to happen on MiHD.net.
dbw22

Any idea?
I could only download anatomy and behavioral science download.. the other files ' files deleted, complaints received'.
could please send that again..
god bless you!
hey-

so, most of these files were downloaded 100+ times. And this is their second posting. The previous posting, same amount of downloads. As such, it's time for someone who downloaded each one to help out.

So, please, if you downloaded one of these RAR files, do the altruistic thing and repost them. I'm very busy in study mode and have posted enough, and where I'm studying now I don't have the bandwidth to repost them any time soon.

Someone please help out. Please don't ask me for these files because I simply can't upload them. If you have to ask, ask for someone who has downloaded them to help out. Give and take.

Please forum members, if you've downloaded, lend a hand.

cheers
d
YEAH !!! LAND A HAND GUYS!!!
thanks!
hello

570 views, a fifth of those people downloaded.

Less than a fifth of downloaders seemed to have time to post a "thank you" to those of use who took the time and coalesced all these files.

And not one person can even volunteer to upload?

I'll upload these things if and when I can, but my original uploading had been contingent upon people being good citizens and reupping to avoid the DL links running dry.

Please, if you have these files, re-upload and post them.

cheers
d
it says -link deleted complains received. can you please repost. thank you very much
yes, requesting those who have downloaded the files to kindly upload them for other's benefit. thank you
hi
i tried downloading and it says its deleted!!!!!
can you please repost or send me the files to caroline_9058
i would appreciate your help so much!!!
thanks again
Caroline-

please read above. The files need to be re-posted by people who have downloaded them. The files are too large to be emailed to you.

If you want them you need to request them from those that have downloaded them.

PLEASE FOLKS: REPOST IF YOU DOWNLOADED!

d
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »