Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exam Experience ...finally i gave it yesterday - sof
thanks ani and leschnyhan, ani ..i really benefitted from doing all NBME forms esp coz i didnt score wel in form 2 ...if u scored well in NBME 2 then u r good to go .I actually reviewd ALL the NBME's two days before my exam .It totally depends on urself ....if u know ur stuff ,and u feel redy ..then take the exam.
congratulations on finishing the exam,hope a great score.
all the best sof,wish u a gr8 score.
congrats sof from ohio, I have read ur post ( 08/31 ) the nightmare which u had but FINALLY U MADE IT. Iam glad 2 see that it's over for u. Now it's time to RELAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX..................Smile
By the way, where is that st. petersburgh guy or jovana ?
Haven't seen them for long time. We miss u guys. Well G L for great score.
Congratulations sof......GL with everything!!!
congratulations
hey sof congrats on finishing the exam i am sure u ll get a good score hey i took nbme form 2 got a vvv bad score which was 350 i extended my exam but is there any waY To make it better i heard from some friends step up to medicine is good i am gona start reading it from there n then see where i stand u have any other idea how to improve my score i am so down
thanks
congratulations on being done with ut exam.
its an achievemnet to be done.
G.L for the score n residencySmile
thanks onamica, kevin ,positive, turtlerace ,exotic ,numita...docheart
numita ..i dont know anything about step up to medicine ...i re read kaplan again at least twice after taking nbme2 ..and i went thru NBME 2 questions again ...to see where i made mistakes .that helped me enuff.
Doc heart hows ur prep going ? ur ever so kind to always be there to wish everyone luck Smile
Im sure u wil do superb !!!
Thanks a lot for sharing your experience with us...
can i ask you a quick question? would you mind telling me how much did u score on nbmbe 2 ?
Good luck for ur scores and for the match...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »