Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
result 255/99 - sdr
congratulations n party time sdr.pl tell me doing pharma and anatomy from kaplan is enough ?were u able to answer most of the questions ?thanks in advance.
namami,its not the number ofhrs but how you understand the subject that counts in the exam.being a mother with kid i would study whenever i could get time in between cooking cleaning,dropping kid etc etc , no fixed number of hrs. just be thorough in basics,thats what they ask.i hope this helps,i did learn a lot from forum.
gamma,kaplan is enough for pharmac and anatomy[ do netantomy for mri and scans] but do kaplan thoroughly.
hi sdr,

thanks for writing to me. u r right i can understand how difficult it is to study once u have a family.
can u plz......... give me ur mail id i would like to keep in touch with u.
my id namami2008

thanks again
god bless you..........
AWESOME... GOODLUCK FOR REST OF THE EXAMS
to namami,its not the no of hrs but how you understand the subject that counts in the exam,just be thorough with basics thats whats asked, being a mother with kid i studied in between cooking cleaning, dropping kid etc etc no fixed number of hrs.
to gamma kaplan is sufficient for pharma and anat[do netanatomy for mri and scans] but be very thorough with kaplan
thank u sdr for the quick reply.gud for ur future steps.
sorry i meant gud luck for the future steps.
Congrats!! By the way, when did you take the exam?
how old graduate ? i did it in 2000 and now iam thinking to do step 1 , have 1 kid , and iam an IMD????????????????????????????????????
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »