Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
acceptable identification, during step 3 exam, PLS - serena
your own coutry driving license.
what do you used for step2CS
dont hav own country driver licence.
for Cs had US Id card from differnt state.Now that card expire (expires in 1 year)>Now i moved to diferent state and they are not givng me ID>>>Yes triple helix, u are right, i shud call prometric and ask them wat i shud do.Thanks for replies
serena then you have to call them tomorrow. For the other steps they will issue an ID card but you have to get the right form, put the picture, bring it along with your passport to a public notary and sign it in his presence, then you send it to them (similar to the ID that you sent when you applied) and mail it again. The ECFMG will send you an "approved" sealed ID card that you can use as ID. Yes I now ECFMG is no longer your path as we are "done" but this is considered a normal form of ID

On the other hand, according to page 23 of the guidelines/instructions we read:
"If your identification contains your photograph but not your signature, you can use a second form of unexpired ID that contains your signature such as an student/employee ID card, or a credit card as a supplement to your photo-bearing government issued identification."

They are clear though that the name on the passport and on that supplement source must match completely or else you will not be allowed to take the test

Best
BDJ
in ecfmg ID, theer is no option of step 3, theer is only option of step 1 and 2.i dont know if it applies for step 3.
thanks for ur help bdj.i ll call them
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »