Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any worse?! -
toss

i meant i am a permanent resident ( green card).i dont know yet, i just started callingg the programs. got it as a suggestion from someone on this forum. in my position u hang on to every thread. also can u plz tell me if 1 year of externship in us help?
toss

thanks so much LL. I REALLY APPRECIATE THIS.
toss

thanks LL
toss

THANKS LL
Ag

I don't think Transitional year is likely, it's very hard to get. Maybe a preliminary year, but keep in mind you may be in the same situation come next year with no place to go after that!
You can always aim for the scramble! Try to get certified and get some interesting experiences between now and then. You'll look a whole lot better on scramble day when the PDs are feeling desperate and need a warm body to fill their quota and you are there - friendly and qualified and ready to take your spot!
toss

THANKS LL. IAPPRECIATE UR ANSWER
Jassi

yeah sure it helps man, tell them wen u call thru a hint though about this, it willadd weight and credence to ur applicatn
GL
sad guy

i am desperate too, applied 100 ped/im, most rejects, no interview. 82/87, old gradutes, gc, several months observership. please help.

which speciality does not usually require usce and would take old graduate?
Matrix

Hi,
Just thought to mention that I have heard the "transitional" and "preliminary" programs are meant for those pple who intend to go into NEUROLOGY,DERMATOLOGY,RADIOLOGY etc. These are programs meant for US graduates and so u will be competing with these pple.
Nothing is impossible but .....
Later
Happy guy

Hi sad Guy:

your situation is unbelieveable!!!

Your credentials are much better than my, but I already got 6 calls. When did you applied?

You are gonna OK, I believe
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »