Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IMG's are PIG's -
stop this....

This is crazy... aren't you guys exaggerating? Instead of all this whining, there should be an alternative plan for what to do if you dont get residency this year.
beggar

i am not exaggerating my friend.... i had my residency training in my home country and luckily have saved a few thousand dollars for my exams.. but i didnt know that this application process is so expensive that i already borrowed money from my parents just to apply to programs... i tried looking for a job here in US but nobody seems to be interested in me... i applied as nurse asst., EKG technician, phlebotomist, etc but no replies whatsoever.... now im thinking of going back to my home country if i have no luck in the matching... :-(
Elbethel

Hi,Beggar don't give up I am sure these bad days will pass.Since many government officials,some program directors,Residency coordinators and residents visit this forum,I hope you will get one person who will help you.It will be wise to open a new e-mail account and leave in this forum.Who knows.May GOD be with you.Good luck.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »