Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how long to get he CK result?? - mathewm
wassup guys? how're you going? Joannitam pubmed? What's cooking now that the exam is done with. I am pretty bored and at times have even contemplated studying for step 3, but that seems an anathema to me Smile
lucid... I'm trying several ways of killing my time.... but this damn clock is sooooo sluggish you know! Now mysam further slowed that down by tentative 1 more week!!!

whats up with ya?... By the way I like your name.... Do you ever lapse into unconsciousness? you have been lucid for montsh together! another miracle
pubmed... I am triyng to finish some work that i've put on hold. was using PubMed a lot last few days in fact..

Bored out of my wits as you can see. As for the lapses in consciousness, I'm sleeping so much that one could believe I was in a coma, so i'm not sure about the lucid interval. Though yes, there are periods when my thinking is pretty clear Smile

Maybe hitting the gym would be good... atleast i can start working on something. I'm beginning to look like the Michelin Man with all the tyres

Big Grin
haha.... real... Lewis Hamilton you are!

good that you used..PUBMED..Now I know the reason of feeling soo tired over past few days... I've been overused!!!! So its you lucid... Big Grin

"Now I know the reason of feeling soo tired over past few days... I've been overused"

Errrr--- sounds s wee buit weird when you put it that way, but whatever makes you happy! Big Grin

Cheers!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »