Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
prematch in med-ped - docydocy
thats a very good point, even though i cannot improve on those credentials. But you suggestion will definately help making decision in favor of prematch. I am waiting 4 more inputs.
thanks guys
i will sign it as soon as possible,,,
Natasha Bedingfield says it better than I do:

"feel the rain on your skin
No one else can feel it for you,
Only you can let it in.. "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lFXy5bIiSA
Thats a nice song at this situation. I understands I am the one who is going to make the decision. Before that I am really waiting for the ideas and suggestions. I appreciate your input and waiting for few more views. Thanks a lot
I would take the pre-match and live stress free. If you want to get into a university program, keep in mind you will need a lot of univ IVs to be able to match. You will also be competing with AMGs. So its upto you.
To me it sounds that you DO NOT WANT THIS PRE-MATCH... No one can answer for you, or give you more inspiration... However, it you still want that inspiration, read this and other forums to the bottom and count how many people did not match after they declined pre-match... Or just went through match...
hey docydocy

you mind posting your credentials- scores ( 2D/3D) and other things you might have had.
Any US masters that you might have done? Or what sort of USCE you had? Externship/bservership etc?
It will really help applicants here to know what they may expect and what not of this match. You needn't tell the program you got the prematch.
thnks
hey pubmed i have posted my credentials. I dont have any masters degree. No publications. I do have US lors and do not have very high score e.g. 90( mean of step 1 n 2) 75 in step 3. 7months of US clinic experience. I guess this much is enough info.
I understood that you have 5 interviews as of now. I would definitely consider taking the prematch. Your scores are good but not the scores that you like to take a risk...
I would suggest you to take the prematch offer.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »