Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tension!!! whats that!!... - irfankhan
Good luck to everyone! I am not working anymore but enjoying full time and using this time to catch up with studies. Once I match it will be full time work
Good one...Hey amazed13..do u know what wife means?
Worries Invited For Ever..
Hey,I am just kidding, .............
hey amazed buddy....its sad to knw that ur living with a crazy woman,but have u ever asked her what she thinks bout u..lolz...trust me,u don't wanna ask.People have trouble with all relationships,but we must try our best to mend them rather blaming each other.

well bout girl frend being crazy like ur wife!!!...lolz.since shes a reverted american muslim,she was a catholic before we met.,she follows islam much better than i do,this is haram,that is haram,MCDONALDS is haram,at 12 AM she tries to find a halaal restuarent in america, how bout that!!!...lolz...bout my energy well ur right it comes from her,inspite all the issues or fights we have,we still love each other,and thats my frend is the most important expression of a human soul.so try to love ur partner rather than finding faults with her...no ones perfect...of coarse except me...coz perfection cant be improved!!!..Smile
well said irfankhan!!!!!!!!!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »